Making technology work for you
By admin • May 3, 2015 • Comments Off on Windows Task Scheduler for Beginners
Windows Task Scheduler for Beginners
Scheduler Windows – it is a way to run some program or process when a certain time or conditions. Many users who do not know about this tool, removal of malicious startup programs, which are able to prescribe the launch in the scheduler is more problematic than those who prescribed only in the registry. Any ways, if you don’t know about this tool on your computer, and want to get more information, you can search online about Windows tech support.
Start Task Scheduler
• You need to run the Windows Task Scheduler from the Run;
• Press Windows + R on the keyboard;
• In the window that appears, type taskschd.msc;
• And then, click Ok or Enter
The following method, which will work in Windows 7 and Windows 8 (8.1) – go to the folder Administration panel and start the scheduler from there. And the scheduler has roughly the same interface as the other administrative tools. In the left pane, a folder structure in the center – information about the selected item to the right – the main actions on tasks. Access to the same action can be obtained from the corresponding main menu item.
Basic steps in Task Scheduler
With this tool, you can access the following actions on tasks:
• Create a simple task – the creation of tasks with the integrated wizard;
• Create a task – the same as in the previous paragraph, but with manual adjustment of all parameters;
• Import task – import previously created task that you exported. Can be useful if you need to configure a specific action on multiple computers (for example, start checking Antivirus, block sites, etc.);
• Display all running tasks – shows a list of all the tasks that are running in real time;
• Include a log of all jobs – allows you to: enable and disable logging Scheduler (records all actions that are run by the scheduler);
• Create a folder – is to create your own folders in the left pane. Can be used for their own convenience, to make it clear what and where you have created;
• Delete folder – delete the folder you created in the previous paragraph;
• Export – allows you to export the selected task for later use on other computers or on the same, for example, after reinstalling the operating system.
Additionally, you can call up a list of actions by right-clicking a folder or a problem. Also, in the Task Scheduler already has a large number of tasks that are necessary for operation of Windows. For example, automatic cleaning of the hard disk from temporary files and defragmenting the drive and automatic maintenance and so on.
In this article, we provided the basic information, which will help you to understand how to use the Task Scheduler. And if you will need more, just make a search on the Web about windows tech support or maybe windows 7 tech support.
Comments are closed.